Deepening our Understanding of Quality Improvement systems in European hospitals
The object of study was the effectiveness of quality improvement systems in European hospitals of 8 countries. This has been done by assessing the relationship of organisational quality improvement systems/management and culture, professionals’ involvement, and patient empowerment with the quality of hospital care (including clinical effectiveness, patient safety and patient involvement).
- Full title: Deepening our Understanding of Quality Improvement in Europe
- Deliverables: see publications on the right
- Funding: EU 7th Research Framework Programme
- Project partners: 9 partners from 7 countries
- Nivel involvement: project partner
- Nivel experts: Prof. Cordula Wagner PhD
- International project website: DUQuE.eu
What can Nivel do for you?
For more information about Nivel as a partner in healthcare services research, please feel free to contact our manager International Projects Inge van Houdt PhD. We are looking forward to getting in touch with you.