Deepening our Understanding of Quality Improvement systems in European hospitals
The object of study was the effectiveness of quality improvement systems in European hospitals of 8 countries. This has been done by assessing the relationship of organisational quality improvement systems/management and culture, professionals’ involvement, and patient empowerment with the quality of hospital care (including clinical effectiveness, patient safety and patient involvement).
- Full title: Deepening our Understanding of Quality Improvement in Europe
- Deliverables: see publications on the right
- Funding: EU 7th Research Framework Programme
- Project partners: 9 partners from 7 countries
- Nivel involvement: project partner
- Nivel experts: Prof. Cordula Wagner PhD
- International project website: DUQuE.eu
Want to know more?
For more information on (conducting research together with Nivel on) this topic, please contact (one of our) contact(s) on the right).
Interested in conducting healthcare services research with Nivel in general? Please go to Nivel, partner in international research and get to know us better.
We look forward to getting in touch with you.