EUropean Refugees,HUman Movement and Advisory Network
The aim was to enhance the capacity of European member states who accept migrants and refugees in addressing their health needs, safeguard them from risks, and minimize cross-border health risks.
- Full title: EUropean Refugees,HUman Movement and Advisory Network
- Deliverables: see publications on the right
- Funding: CHAFEA (European Commission)
- Project partners: 8 countries (Austria, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Hungary, the Netherlands, Slovenia, UK)
- Nivel involvement: project partner
- Nivel expert: Prof. Michel Dückers PhD
- International project website: EUR-HUMAN.uor.gr
What can Nivel do for you?
For more information about Nivel as a partner in healthcare services research, please feel free to contact our manager International Projects Inge van Houdt PhD. We are looking forward tot get in touch with you.