Innovating care for people with multiple chronic conditions in Europe
The aim was tot describe and analyse innovative approaches in multidisciplinary care for people with multiple chronic conditions currently existing in Europe.
- Full title: Innovating care for people with multiple chronic conditions in Europe
- Deliverables: see publications on the right
- Funding: Health Programme of the European Commission
- Project partners: TUB, Technische Universität Berlin, UEF, University of Eastern Finland (ITÄ-Suomen Yliopisto), INRCA, National Institute of Health and Science on Aging, WARWICK, University of Warwick, AGE Platform Europe, Eurocarers, European association working for carers
- Collaborating partner: European Observatory on health systems and policies
- Nivel involvement: lead partner
- Nivel expert: Prof. Mieke Rijken PhD
- International project website: ICARE4EU.org
What can Nivel do for you?
For more information about Nivel as a partner in healthcare services research, please feel free to contact our manager International Projects Inge van Houdt PhD. We are looking forward tot get in touch with you.