Selective Prevention of Cardio-metabolic Diseases Across Europe: determinants of successful implementation
Contributing to the reduction of cardio-metabolic morbidity and mortality in the EU by establishing the feasibility of implementing innovative prevention actions (a toolbox).
- Full title: Determinants of successful implementation of Selective Prevention of Cardio-metabolic Diseases Across Europe
- Deliverables: see publications on the right
- Funding: European Commission’s Health Programme 2014
- Project partners: Julius Center for Health Sciences, Karoliniska Institute, University of Southern Denmark, Charles University, University of Crete
- Nivel involvement: project partner
- Nivel experts: Joke Korevaar PhD, Mark Nielen PhD
- International project website: SPIMEU.org
What can Nivel do for you?
For more information about Nivel as a partner in healthcare services research, please feel free to contact our manager International Projects Inge van Houdt PhD. We are looking forward tot get in touch with you.