Nivel's expertise is available for scientific research organisations, governmental bodies (Dutch and foreign ministries, European Commission) and organisations representing health care professionals, health care consumers and health care insurance companies.
Nivel conducts Health Service Research in the broadest sense. Examples are:
- Evaluation studies of the efficacy of innovations in health care, policy measures and health law.
- Scenario studies to predict developments in the need for health care or the supply of health care.
- International comparative studies regarding health care systems.
- Answering specific questions by using NIVEL's knowledge base, e.g. evidence on the effectiveness of policy measures.
- And many other subjects; a few examples are studies into treatment adherence, antimicrobial resistance, prescription behaviour of GPs….
Cooperation with Nivel
If you would like to explore the options of working together with Nivel, please feel free to contact us:
Our general email address is:
Phone: +31 30 2729 665
Or contact one of our program coordinators:
|Professions in Health Care and Manpower Planning||R.S. (Ronald) Batenburg, PhD|
|Care Demand of the Chronically Ill and Disabled||H. (Hennie) Boeije, PhD|
|Patient Centered Care||D. (Dolf) de Boer, PhD|
|Pharmaceutical Care||L. (Liset) van Dijk, PhD|
|Communication in Health Care||Prof. A.M. (Sandra) van Dulmen, PhD|
|Nursing and Care||Prof. A.L. (Anneke) Francke, PhD|
|Impact of Legislation and Oversight in Health Care||Prof. R.D. (Roland) Friele, PhD|
|Quality and Organisation of Hospital- and Long Term Care||J. (Janke) de Groot, PhD|
|Health Care System and Governance||J.D. (Judith) de Jong, PhD|
|General Practice||J.C. (Joke) Korevaar, PhD|
|Netherlands Primary Care Information Network||R.A. (Robert) Verheij, PhD|