Program coordination by Nivel expert Dolf de Boer, PhD, MBA
Research program Patient-centered Care
To improve patient care, it is crucial to know how patients themselves experience their healthcare treatment and what they think of the quality of that care. We conduct research into patients' experiences with healthcare treatment and their perspective on healthcare. With the knowledge we gain, we encourage care providers to work as patient-oriented as possible.
Points of focus 2022–2024
- Measuring and using patient experiences with care and patient-reported outcomes of care
- Involving citizens and patients in thinking about solutions to complex policy issues in healthcare
- Providing information on quality of care for different target groups: patients, care providers and health insurers
- Providing insight into the patient orientation of care systems
Our publications or our projects
There are several ways to find the international publications and research projects relevant to this reseach program:
- A good view of the international publications and projects specificly related to this research program you will find in the two drop-down litst at the international profile page of the program leader.
- All international publications and all running international projects of Nivel are listed together, in a chronological order (latest on top). You can enter a specific search term in the search field to find all publication(s) and all project(s) containing your search term.
- Prominent publications and projects can be accompanied with a News item. These you will find in our News Archive (all, latest on top) and on this page at News (on the right).
Want to know more?
For more information on (conducting research together with Nivel in) this specific area of expertise, please feel free to contact our expert and program coordinator Dolf de Boer (on the right).
Want to receive a notification of each news item published online on our website? Please subscibe to our newsletter.
We look forward to getting in touch with you.