EURHOMAP: Mapping professional home care in Europe, 2007-2010
Duration: Sept 2007 - Dec 2010
This project fills an information gap on home care in Europe by showing variations and models of provision and good practice in 30 European countries.
What is the situation in European countries concerning:
- organisation and provision of home care
- expenditures and modes of financing
- categories of patients and typical care needs met by home care services
- patients’ preferences and experiences
- national policies and trends influencing the use of home care
Literature searches; use of statistical databases; study of documents in the countries; consultation of national experts.
- Conferences and meetings
- Web published information
- Network for research in home care